Click the Follow button to be sure you are receiving updates.

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Picture Day

 So today was picture day, so I took a ton of super macro pic that I will post tomorrow. I used a digital microscope to take the pics. Oddly enough it works as a decent telescope too.


Just watching some weird ass anime right now. " Life with an ordinary guy who reincarnated as a fantasy knockout" It is an isekai and ecchi all at the same time. no hentai though, lol.


Stay tuned for the pics tomorrow. The digital microscope was powered by a power bank connected to a usb c to usb adapter that requires power. So I plugged it into my phones USB c port and was able to take macro pictures with it and some nicely zoomed pictures of the distance. 


Take care and sleep well, almost midnight here.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment