Click the Follow button to be sure you are receiving updates.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Yabause Emulator for the Sega Saturn, is officially dead.



So now we either use Medfen for Windows, Linux or MacOS, or we just install Batocera on a drive and be done with it. The Yabause Emulator for the Sega Saturn, is officially dead and the latest build was release in mid 2016.

 






Personally I choose Batocera because it is easy to add roms to the pc that you install Batocera on. That is right, it is an entire operating system that takes over your machine. This is why some people just set it up to play on a dedicated machine. Personally I use a Lenovo M9200, but I just purchased a HP G4 800 series from my local computer recycling company. So I will be making a complete video on how to do this and I will post the video to this site.



No comments:

Post a Comment