Click the Follow button to be sure you are receiving updates.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Need to write a blog on minimalist software? We have an app for that!

Midday Update:


Beleive it or not I found a blogger app and a word press app on the google play store. admittedly I was originally going there to cancel my Google Stadia order because they never took the money out for the original order. So while I was there I decide to dig around for blog software and found Blogger right away and the Wordpress fell underneath it. It was so simple I didnt think that t would have it in the store.


Usually that is reserved for more or less , programs that are anything but blog writers or writing programs. I guess I keep forgetting about tablet users like myself that exist out there in the wild.


2 comments:

  1. Hello dear,

    Great look!

    What do you know using the "Long path tool" software program!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be honest, I have not researched that.

      Delete